Rules for users providing, proposing and/or organising competitions, work experience, courses, training, outdoor locations and pursuits on KeepSporting
Events on KeepSporting, including but not limited to, competitions, work experience, courses, training, outdoor locations and pursuits (hereinafter "Events") are subject to the following rules:
- (a) The organiser acknowledges that Keepsporting has no connection with the Event, and does not administer, sponsor or endorse it in any form.
- (b) The organiser shall hold harmless Keepsporting from all liability in connection with the organisation of the Event.
Anyone using Keepsporting to send communications or administer an Event is responsible for the legal aspects of the Event, including:
- (a) Compliance with any regulations governing the Event (e.g. registration and obtaining the authorisations required by the law).
- (b) Verification that Event participants meet statutory requirements (e.g. possess medical certificates);
- (c) Event procedures, participation terms and any prizes offered;
- Anyone creating an Event agrees to use our service to manage the event at their own risk, since Keepsporting does not provide Events management assistance.
- Events may be administered on Keepsporting pages or in applications, but must not in personal message boards.